A day down by the shore relaxes, soothes, and best of all- exfoliates. Since summer decided to take a long time to arrive this year, our trips to the beach have been frugal and we’ve barely been able to refresh our skin as much as we had hoped. But with beauty products, we know that we don’t have to go to the beach to make it look like we have been. Here are some great sea salt exfoliating scrubs that will freshen up your skin as though you’ve spent all summer lounging amongst the seashells.
- Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub- A combination of Dead Sea salts and minerals with natural, moisturizing oils, this scrub exfoliates the top layer of dead skin cells. Available for $19.99 at DeadSeaMarket.com.
- Giovanni Cool Mint Lemonade Sea Scrub- Containing mint leaves, this scrub will tingle as it exfoliates and polishes the skin’s surface. Available for $16 at Ulta.com.
- Carol’s Daughter Ocean Sea Salt Scrub- Containing avocado, jojoba and wheat germ oil, this scrub exfoliates to give your skin a healthy glow! Available for $28 at CarolsDaughter.com.
- Bliss Hot Salt Scrub- Oil-free and softening, these body salts heat themselves as you scrub and stimulate your senses. Available for $36 at BlissWorld.com.
- Philosophy Coconut Frosting- This coconut-scented sea salt scrub gets rid of flaky skin and leaves you moisturized and silky smooth. Available for $25 at Philosphy.com.
xx, Arielle Sobov