Shooters have been trending all over the internet for a handful of years now. They are small and simple, and I am crossing my fingers and toes that these delights never go out of style. There are endless options, and there are so many ways to style them to suit any occasion. From trending straws to whipped cream to sprinkles, the combinations are endless!
- Root Beer Float Shooters? These are the perfect detail for Father’s Day!
- Who has a birthday coming up? Boozy Birthday Cake Shooters are the perfect final detail for the party.
- Caramel Banana Split Shooters are great for any summer evening sitting in your favorite chair on the patio.
- Dirty Road Milkshake Shooters make for the perfect festive highlight to any bachelor (omit the sprinkles) or bachelorette party.
- Inspired by Magic Mike, these shooters were made with blackberries and gin.
Melissa Johnson is the Founder and Creative Director of Best Friends For Frosting. A self-taught baker, she used the experience she gained from working at three different bakeries to launch Best Friends For Frosting, making her the entertaining expert and dessert stylist she is today. Her expertise has been exhibited on QVC, In The Kitchen With David, America’s Test Kitchen, Easy Food Magazine, Foodspotting, Amy Atlas, Craftzine, The Tomkat Studio and The Party Dress Magazine.