We didn’t think we could be any more obsessed with the Knowles sisters–but it happened. Beyonce crashed Solange‘s set at Coachella Saturday night, and between their genuine excitement to see one another and the sweet embrace that followed, this duo won our hearts again for the millionth time. Despite the drop-in being last minute, Beyonce and Solange’s impromptu duet to “Losing You” proved flawless. Would we expect anything less from these two? “Give it up for my favorite dance partner, my favorite person in the world, my sister Beyonce,” Solange exclaimed as her Queen Bey excited the stage.
As if the synchronized cameo complete with bodacious body rolls and hot hair shaking wasn’t enough, the sisters had us swooning over their savvy style choices as well. Beyonce rolled in wearing tropical print separates and a sassy black hat to accompany her sister Solange, who rocked a red-orange jumpsuit by Max Mara and white booties. While our own spontaneous sibling performances may be limited to family parties and karaoke bar nights, we can channel the Knowles sisters’ style. Check out our picks and get their looks for less!
1. Topshop palm jacquard crop top, available at Nordstrom for $68
2. Topshop palm jacquard skort, available at Nordstrom for $72
3. Felt roller bowler hat, available at Accessorize.com for $48.50
4. Steven Meter bootie, available at Revolveclothing.com for $101
5. ‘Mertica’ long sleeve playsuit, available at Ted Baker for $275
6. Engraved slim hinge bangle, available at Bauble Bar for $70
7. Jeffrey Campbell ‘Helga’ bootie, available at Nastygal.com for $185