When it comes to beauty, so often we just focus on the face and just stop right there. It’s all about creating the appearance of a flawless visage, but who says your face should be the only body part that should be pampered with fancy creams? Who says your face is the only body part that shows those tell-tale signs of maturity? Au contraire, beautiful ladies – your hands, your neck, your décolleté, and so many other parts of you deserve the kind of specialty creams and treatments that are usually reserved only for the face. Here are some fabulous, fancy body creams that take it beyond the chin and down to the rest of your skin:
- Bliss Positive Tone set: Beauty and spa brand Bliss is known for their irreverent and highly effective skin treatments, and they definitely don’t stop at the face. Bliss makes lotions, potions and scrubs for the neck, tummy, butt, legs and more, and their Positive Tone set includes their popular Fatgirlslim cellulite reduction cream, as well as the Lovehandler, which includes “energizing extended release caffeine” to tackle the waist.
- Nivea Skin Firming Cellulite Gel Cream: Even if you’re skeptical of cellulite-targeting topical products, you’ll love the feel of Nivea’s amazing gel cream. Its firming properties can improve the appearance of your skin, and it’ll leave your legs silky smooth to the touch.
- Caudalie Divine Legs: Some specialty leg creams are meant to target a problem. Caudalie’s Divine Legs is more of a topical solution to improve the appearance of your legs with shine, shimmer and silkiness. If your legs need an instant summer glow, look no further.
- Mama Mio Boob Tube: Mama Mio is all about specific beauty needs for expecting women, but their Boob Tube bust and neck firmer is a winner for all ages. As you get older and the neck and décolleté area becomes more fragile, their specialty creams and oils will help to keep your situation snatched, tight, and beautiful.
- Boudreaux Butt Paste: We know this is a classic brand of cream used on babies with diaper rash, but good old butt paste has several beauty-related adult uses, ranging from soothing burned, tender or excessively dry skin, to helping to end an acne outbreak.
- Time Bomb Neck and Décolleté Cream: When it comes to age-indicating areas, the neck and chest are first and foremost in showing your years. Mama Bella always taught me to use specialty creams from the face on down to the neck, but now there are so many amazing creams made for these specific skincare needs. Time Bomb is the bomb for ladies with dry skin and burgeoning wrinkles where they’d rather not have them.
Contributing Editor, Patrice Grell Yursik is the creator of Afrobella.com, one of the first blogs to celebrate the beauty of natural hair and ladies of all skin tones and sizes. Affectionately called the Godmother of Brown Beauty Blogging, Patrice takes her readers inside unique beauty, fashion and cultural experiences.