She may have styled herself in Parisian chic fashion, but it’s in fact Venice that Diane Kruger touched down in this weekend. The actress and her beau, Joshua Jackson, landed in Marco Polo Airport Monday en route to the Venice Film Festival, where they will join George Clooney, Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Dakota Fanning, and others who have already walked the event’s red carpet since it’s kick-off August 28th. The couple hopped into a water taxi as they left the terminal, Kruger most notably wearing a Chanel biker cap with an interlaced gold chain. We wouldn’t be surprised if the rest of her pieces– a striped crop tee, midi A-line skirt, and white cat-eye sunglasses–are sporting Chanel tags too, given the close relationship the German beauty has with the design house. She has been the face of the brand’s skincare line for some time now, and even recently shared with DuJour Magazine that her first photo shoot as a model was for Karl Lagerfeld. While our picks may not be Chanel, they are whimsical yet chic, and affordable too. Wear them in Kruger inspired style.
1. Topshop ‘Bretton’ Crop Stripe Tee, available at Nordstrom for $30
2. Jackie Drop Lense Sunglasses, available at Topshop for $32
3. Brixton Fiddler Fisherman’s Cap, available at Urbanexcess.com for $43.31
4. Leather Bowling Bag, available at Zara for $129
5. KG by Kurt Geiger Missouri Leather Studded T-Bar Sandals, available at Johnlewis.com for $100
6. L’autre Chose Pleated Silk Skirt, available at Farfetch.com for $339.74