It’s hard to say who is considered more of a fashion icon—the beautiful Audrey Hepburn, or her Breakfast at Tiffany’s character, Miss Holly Golightly—we think it’s pretty much impossible to consider one without the other. There’s no question, though, that Holly Golightly had impeccable style. Here’s how to get a modernized version her look!
1. Tiffany Keys Heart Key Charm and Silver Chain, $150 at Tiffany.com.
2. Chanel Rue Cambon Gold Plate Faux Pearl Clip-On Earrings, $150 at Portero.com.
3. Vintage Tiara/Comb, $24.99 at WhiteAisle.com.
4. Amazing Pearl Bead Necklace, approximately $66 at MissSelfridge.com.
5. Tom Ford Sandrine Oval Sunglasses, $372 at FarFetch.com.
6. Tribal Scarf Floppy Hat, approximately $17 at Oasis-Stores.com.
7. Nanette Lepore Stretch Keyhole Dress, $394.35 at My-Wardrobe.com.
8. Animal Headscarf, approximately $5 at NewLook.co.uk.
9. Rick Owens Cropped Cotton Pants, $188 at TheOutnet.com.
10. Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 Patent Pumps, $565 at Net-A-Porter.com.
11. Red Confetti Funnel Neck Trench Coat, $39.99 at ShopRuche.com.
12. Betmar Susie Cloche, $72 at VillageHatShop.com.