What a happy girl Jennifer Lawrence is walking through the London Heathrow airport with a swanky teddy bear in her arms on February 11th! We love the “Silver Linings Playbook” star and her travel ready style too. If you’re ready for a splurge, we found her exact Dolce & Gabbana crystal embellished velvet slippers, an effortlessly glamorous and timeless fashion piece that can be worn time and time again. If couture is not in your budget right now, find a similar pair for less. The velvet smoking loafer has been a dominant trend in footwear for months now, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find a pair you love. How about these by Betsey Johnson, only $16.99! As for the rest of Jennifer’s look, chic meets edgy with a sophisticated floppy hat, turtleneck and structured tote paired with distressed denim skinnies under a leather sleeved wool trench, and you can steal the style with the pieces below!
1. Rag & Bone Floppy Hat, available at MadisonLosAngeles.com for $195
2. My Choice Large Leather Bag, available at Yoox.com for $170
3. Sophie Hulme Green/Navy Leather Sleeve Wool Trench Coat, available at Youngbritishdesigners.com for $465
4. Dolce & Gabbana Crystal-Embellished Velvet Smoking Slippers, available at Saks Fifth Avenue for $995
5. Citizens of Humanity Racer low-rise skinny jeans, available at Net-A-Porter.com for $249
6. Vanity Sweater, available at Yoox.com for $190
7. Build a Bear Workshop