With the weather acting so odd in New York recently (torrential rain one minute, sunshine the next…what?), we’ve had gray on our minds. It helps, of course, that we saw a lot of gorgeous charcoal pieces on the fall runways, but we don’t want to get ahead of ourselves. For now, we’re looking at these great gray pieces as solid basics that can go with almost anything in your closet. Although if you throw all five things together, you’ve got a pretty chic monochromatic outfit going on—a “light” New York summer take on the classic all-black look?
1. Premium Tonic Boyfriend Blazer, $125 at Topshop.com.
2. Burberry Large Checked Umbrella, $225 at Net-A-Porter.com.
3. Kain Pocket Tank, $77 at 25Park.com.
4. Portalatin Boots, $69.99 at MySpringShoes.com.
5. 3.1 Phillip Lm Gathered Mini Ra-Ra Skirt, $375 at LaGarconne.com.