Her sister Beyonce may be the reigning queen of the entertainment industry, but Solange Knowles is establishing her own royal status as a leading figure of style. Case in point: the two killer stage looks she sported this weekend, one at the 2013 Northside Festival in Brooklyn and the other at Bonnaroo.
Knowles rocked the crowd at McCarren Park, Brooklyn in a striped tee, printed cap, denim cut-offs, and gladiator boots. The ensemble was urban cool with a dressed up appeal thanks to her sky-high bondage heels, gold cut-out cuffs, and glamorous orange-red lips. Effortless and inspiring, per usual.
The pop star’s look got girlier in Tennessee for her Bonnaroo Music Festival appearance, where she crooned her R&B tunes in the perfect summer outfit. Knowles rocked it in an ultra trendy matching bra top and skater skirt combo under a short-sleeve cardigan. The outfit was accessorized with retro mirrored sunnies from Le Spec and a pair of ankle strap leopard pumps.
Both of Knowles’s looks are easily recreated on a budget, making them the perfect additions for your summer wardrobe. Swoop them both and turn heads with your fashion forward style all season long.
1. Green Stripe Crew Neck T-Shirt, available at Topman for $28
2. Vans Broloha cap black hula, available at Office.co.uk for $39
3. Graduated Cutout Cuff, available at Forever 21 for $6.80
4. Lupita Knee High Boot, available at Nastygal.com for $230
5. Obesity and Speed Shredded Cut-Off Short, available at Bonadrag.com for $100
1. Le Specs The Rudeboy Sunglasses, available at Karmaloop.com for $79
2. Izabel London Floral Pattern Mesh Cardigan, available at Houseoffraser.co.uk for $32
3. Shoe Republic York Leopard Print Pointy Toe Ankle Strap Pump, available at Urbanog.com for $30.40
4. Ditsy Floral Skirt, available at Topshop for $56
5. Ditsy Floral Button Bralet, available at Topshop for $30