Nobody pulls off menswear quite like Esther Quek. I’d seen this sartorial star in countless fashion week street style shots and after hearing that a friend’s haircut was inspired by her, I did some digging to find out more about Ms. Quek. The street style magnet also happens to be the fashion director of menswear magazine The Rake calls Singapore her home. Her tailoring is impeccable, her color combinations are inspiring, and her accessories are funky yet tasteful. Her sunglasses game is unreal and she looks totally badass as a blonde. I would also love to see her do an eyebrow tutorial; her brows always look impeccable. As someone who loves mixing masculine and feminine pieces, Quek has officially been added to my list of style inspirations. I’ve picked out some items I think Quek would approve of plus a few budget-friendly pieces I can’t wait to add to my wardrobe.
- Stella McCartney Roman Floral Jacquard Jacket, available at matchesfashion.com for $608
- Norisol Ferrari Short Sleeve Button Down, available at kirnazabete.com for $795
- Rachel Zoe Phoenix’ Slouchy Leather Pants, available at nordstrom.com for $825
- Rose Pierre White Sand Castle Earrings, available at karmaloop.com for $38
- Karen Walker Anytime Sunglasses, available at karenwalkereyewear.com
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Chronograph Gold Ion Plated Watch, available at Macy’s for $300
- TASSINARI Chunky Heeled Loafer Pump, available at farfetch.com for $255.69