CUCUMBER

Cooling Cucumber Beauty Essentials for Summer

Cooling Cucumber Beauty Essentials for Summer

  by Samantha Bortniker

As popular as cucumbers are in the kitchen, they serve a number of purposes when transferred over to our bathroom shelves. It may look silly, but it turns out that there's a not-so-ridiculous reason as to why people balance slices of raw [...]

Tags: cucumber, BEAUTY PRODUCTS, brighten, complexion, cool, haircare, Hydrated, Irritated Skin, Puffy, Refreshed, summer
Spring for Drinks: Cucumber Cocktails

Spring for Drinks: Cucumber Cocktails

  by Valis Vicenty

In just a few short weeks, the snow boots will come off and warmer weather, fragrant flowers, and beautiful breezes will grace us with their presence. We can't wait for many alfresco happy hours with ice-cold cocktails in hand. We want [...]

Tags: cucumber, basil, beer, bloody mary, cocktails, cucumber basil temptress, cucumber blonde bloody mary, cucumber bloody mary, cucumber coconut palm, cucumber vodka, david nepove, effen vodka, vodka
Cool As a Cucumber

Cool As a Cucumber

  by admin

So, we've all grown up with the notion that putting slices of cucumbers over our puffy eyes does wonders. But is it really working? Probably. Cucumbers are made of 95% water which hydrates and reduces inflammation, and the other 5% is [...]

Tags: cucumber, cold, Cool as a cucumber, eye mask, puffy eyes, redness, swelling