There’s nothing like a cup of hot cocoa to warm you up in the chill of winter, so much so that it even has it’s own dedicated day. In celebration of National Cocoa Day, we’re pampering ourselves with the secret ingredients packed
Our wish list for outerwear we just must own doesn't consist of just one type of coat. Super Glam News and So Much to Smile About each rounded up a group of amazing jackets respectively, and frankly, we want all of them. The five in Super
A quick fix for lifeless winter locks is to pull your hair back with an adorable bow. We loved the accessory amidst our outfit, but pinning it in our hair is a perfect way to incorporate the kiddie gone grownup touch to your look too.
If you're looking to brighten winter's moody blues, pick a shade that adds some pop, like cobalt. Brighter than navy but still more appropriate than lighter hues of blue for the cold months, it's an ultra versatile and flattering color.
Clockwise from left:
1. Indigo Handloom Borrowed Shirt Scarf in Garden, available at indigohandloom.com for $75
2. Bernhard Willhelm Curved Arrows Print Scarf, available at farfetch.com for $275
3. Alexander McQueen FO Skull in
1. River Island Velvet Skirt Dress With Embellished Belt, available at ASOS for $123
2. Joomi Lim Future Perfect Double Spike Choker, available at Shopbop for $260
3. Fortune Favors the Brave Arrow Chain Bracelet, available at Shopbop