GET THE LATEST IN FASHION + BEAUTY
The Best Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
By Nola Weinstein October 04, 2010
1) Our top bridal party gift is the terry kimono robe, which retails for $70. Bride’s purchase this robe for their entire bridal party which includes the bride herself, each bridesmaid, mother of the groom and mother of the bride! Brides like for everyone to match so their getting ready pictures look adorable! Many brides choose to write Mrs. X on the back of their robe and then either their bridesmaid’s first initial on the front or their first name on the back. Most brides will give just this as their bridal party gift since it’s an expensive item! This robe looks great on everyone and you don’t have to stress about what size to order! Plus it’s functional, fashionable, and personalized with the recipient’s name!
2) Another popular bridal party gift is the personalized hoody sweatsuit! Like the terry kimono robe, bride’s want their bridal party to be outfitted in matching pieces for their getting ready pictures. Brides will buy one for themselves, their bridesmaids, flower girl and mother of the bride and groom! These outfits run true to size and look great on everyone! Your bridesmaids will feel good about this type of a gift since they can use it past your wedding day and will feel good about themselves while getting ready with you on your wedding day! The hoody and pants set retails for $84.
3) Another great gift is the small monogrammed tote, which retails for $98. This unique piece is great as an everyday bag, beach bag or even a diaper bag! These bags are memorable, given their interesting shape and are just plain adorable! You can do a single initial or wedding monogram! Choose your trim color and pair that with a different color for the monogram! Or you can do all one color. We love this gift!
4) Another great gift that many of our brides love to purchase for their bridal party are the totes and waffle cosmetic cases! Many tend to buy both, which makes for a more substantial gift. The tote bag is $24 and the waffle cosmetic case is also $24. The price point can’t be beat and with two personalized items, as a bride you are giving an adorable gift that your bridal party can use and enjoy daily! This is a popular gift for brides who don’t plan to get ready with their bridal party.
5) Our brides get creative and we love that! Many will pair this stunning monogrammed make-up case, which is a bit more expensive, with the less expensive tote bag. Many brides feel they don’t want to give just one gift, so by combining these 2 great pieces, you are giving a really substantial and adorable gift. This is a great combo, you can choose fabrics that work well together and this makes for a fabulous gift! The make-up case is $65 and the tote is $24.
6) All of the monogrammed bags are really popular as bridal party gifts alone, but we love this large oval monogrammed case in particular! It’s an expensive gift at $105 a bag but consider it a little luxury. This is the perfect travel bag and will fit all of your maids’ toiletries, whether it be an overnight, weekend, day or extended trip! Plus the shape is unique and adorable!
7) Danielle Stevens’ necklaces have become a go to gift for brides to be with discriminating taste. Though they loo expensive, they are all priced under $90. Each item is available as a large or small disc or small disc; you can also engrave a special note to each bridesmaid on the back of the disc, free of charge! As for monogramming, you may opt for a single initial with a diamond, wedding monogram or double initial. Many of our brides also purchase the smaller version for their flower girls.
For all of these gifts and more visit Niksnaksonline.com.
4 Ways To Spice Up Movie Night
Are this summers action-packed blockbusters making you feel adventurous? Spic...
Day in the Life: Shopping for Spring
Between Fashion Week in February and a seemingly endless winter, March completel...
5 Solutions to Common Scalp Problems
We know that healthy hair starts at the scalp, but what can you do if you need a...
With spring's sunshine upon us and summer on its way, now's the perfect time to ...
Go Bold or Go Home! Incorporate Color Into Your Wa...
With spring's sunshine upon us and summer on its way, now's ...
For The Latest In Fashion + Beauty
Get Our Weekly Newsletter