Last time we got a glimpse of Kate Middleton in public, she was sporting spots, but since leaving the hospital with newborn George a month ago, it looks like the Duchess has taken to another pattern. The new mother went grocery shopping this weekend in beautiful Anglesey, the island where her Welsh cottage home with Prince William is located, in a striped ensemble instead. Along with her nautical inspired crewneck top, black skinnies, and plethora of canvas shopping totes, Kate rocked her favorite tan and white laced loafers. The shoes, Sebago ‘Bala’ Moccassins, were her go-to during the 2011 Canadian tour, and it’s exciting that she’s still loving them. Royalty approved, and practically priced too, we couldn’t help but include them into our get the look roundup. As stylish as she is, however, we weren’t completely distracted from the fact that her handsome husband and beautiful baby were nowhere to be seen. Perhaps they were waiting in the car for Kate to return? Or hopefully, boy bonding at home and letting mom have some alone time? Either way, we can’t wait to get another glimpse of the happy family together soon.
1. Tory Burch Polina Sweater, available at Tory Burch for $137.50
2. J. Brand Jeans, available at Farfetch.com for $307.69
3. Saint Laurent Classic Oversized Round Glasses, available at Saksfifthavenue.com for $310
4. Cynthia Rowley Peter Dayton ‘Daffodils’ Tote, available at Cynthia Rowley for $35
5. Sebago Bala Moccasins, available at Altrec.com for $80.71