Summer is here and it’s time for beach trips, lying out by the lake, and pool parties!
With so many bathing suit styles, patterns, and cuts to choose from, picking a new one for your fabulous summer trips can be a daunting task. Lucky for you, Glam is here to help. We’ve selected our favorite swimsuits, from retro fits to sexy one-pieces. Skip the skimpy and impractical and opt for classic swimwear you’ll feel comfy and secure in. This season we’re loving stripes and polka dots—they’re super easy to mix and match. Investing in a few solid-color bikini pieces means you can pair them with whatever patterned pieces you’d like. Remember to hand-wash your swimsuits in a mild detergent every time you wear them; sunscreen, chlorine, and sweat can cause fabric discoloration. Don’t forget your wide-brim hat and sunnies when you hit the beach looking chic in these flattering and sweet suits! Make sure to apply sunscreen before you leave your house to protect your skin from harsh UV rays! Apply right after a shower so your entire body is protected.
1. O’Neil Velvet Triangle Top, $42
2. ASOS Gingham Tab-Front Fuller-Bust Bandeau, $23
3. Mara Hoffman Leopard-Print and Stripe Bikini, $478
4. Asset Sarah Blakely Women’s Push-Up One-Piece Swimsuit, $50
5. Lands’ End SwimMates Striped Halter Bikini Top, $50
6. Jersey Lomellina Draped Blouson Tank, $90