Showing off more skin sends a clear signal that summer’s here. Because we let it hang out a lot more during the warmer months, it’s important to care for it, especially since skin is the body’s largest organ. Keeping it clean, smooth, moisturized, and protected will help it thrive not only now but also for years to come. Treat your epidermis to a little TLC this season with these essentials.
1. Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish, $38
2. Kiehl’s Crème de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Whipped Body Butter 8 oz, $36
3. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Lotion Sunscreen SFP 30, $8 – 10
4. Soap & Glory Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath, $14
5. L’Occitane Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Soap – Milk, $10