While it’s true that animal print never goes out of style, there are seasons where animal print gets a much-deserved boost in popularity. Designers are churning out the animal prints hits for Fall 2013 and Resort 2014. Burberry Prorsum, Saint Laurent, Roberto Cavalli, and Balmain (just to name a few) showed some amazing animal inspired looks on the runway.
Here is the great news! Because animal prints are timeless and technically never go out of style, you can scoop up tons of pieces on sale to recreate the latest runway looks.
I’ve recreated two of my favorite runway looks with designer pieces that I found on sale. Check it …
- Sweater by Oscar de la Renta Original Price $1200. Sale Price $450
- Belt by Marni Original Price $700. Sale Price $280
- Skirt by Giambattista Valli Original Price $995. Sale Price $398
- Shoes by Oscar de la Renta Original Price $745. Sale Price $260
- Jacket by Galliano Original Price $665/. Sale Price $195
- Top by Alexander Wang Original Price $210. Sale Price $63
- Shorts by Erdem Original Price $745. Sale Price $298
- Shoes by Stella McCartney Original Price $795. Sale Price $278
Lauren Messiah, is a Los Angeles based stylist and the creator of LaurenMessiah.com, a blog about designer deals, the hottest trends, and Lauren’s life as a fashion stylist.Lauren styles some of Hollywood’s most successful women in entertainment, celebrities, fashion editorials, and national ad campaigns. Lauren has been featured in Marie Claire, Vogue Italia, Grazia, WWD, OK! Magazine and Health Magazine.