Give your closet a warm-weather revamp with six trends fit for the tropics. First, make sure you’ll be running around your vacation spot in lightweight kicks that look hot and feel good. Bold and rebellious, the PUMA Trinomic wedge lace-up sneakers in electric green flaunt the freshest footwear trend of the season in a striking shade—the perfect combination for tropic-worthy tennis shoes. Pair them with another seasonal look: the crop top and the fitted midiskirt, a style that’s been heating up the streets and the red carpet. Sticking to colors that emulate the lushness of a tropical landscape—aqua, yellow, green, and blue—we’ve also chosen a trendy skater dress that’ll let your arms soak up the sun and your style steal the show. Tropical streetwear’s never looked so good.
When you’re ready to transition from the block to the beach, make sure to protect your peepers with a pair of reflective shades, a sunny-day favorite of off-duty models and street-style stars. Try an edgy piece of swimwear, like an intricately cut bathing suit featuring hot hues for the season. Last step? Kick off your sturdy sneakers in the sand and hit the water, lady!
1. Aloha Button Skater Dress, available at Topshop for $72
2. Ribbon Landscape Neoprene Crop Top, available at Revolveclothing.com for $176
3. Le Specs Black Lagoon Shades, available at Nastygal.com for $70
4. Zimmermann Sundance Lattice Swimsuit, available at Avenue32.com for $425
5. Ribbon Landscape Neoprene Skirt, available at Revolveclothing.com for $220
6. Trinomic Wedge Lace-up Women’s Sneakers, available at PUMA for $90