Bundle-up and get excited for a one-of-a-kind New Year’s Eve, ski bunny! Tahoe is one of the most beautiful and romantic places to spend the 31st of December. Though this Northern Californian destination is one of our favorites, ringing in the new year in a cabin by the slopes anywhere in the United States is really a treat. From Tahoe to Sugarloaf, this outfit is a must if you’ll be welcoming 2014 in snowy style. One thing to keep in mind– don’t skimp on warm boots! If you’re going to splurge on one item for your romp in the snow, make it your footwear. You can always add layers up top, but soggy shoes makes for no-fun festivities.
1. Borg Lined Parka Jacket, available at Topshop for $190
2. Eugenia Kim Marley Chunky Knit Beanie, available at Scoop NYC for $210
3. Stella McCartney Plaid-intarsia Knitted Sweater, available at Net-a-porter for $720
4. Sorel Tivoli Waterproof Boot, available at Nordstrom for $120
5. Bambi Fur Snood, available at Topshop for $70
6. Plush Fleece Lined Liquid Leggings, available at Revolve Clothing for $74
7. Classic Touch Screen Gloves, available at Urban Outfitters for $14