1. Taylor Dresses Brocade Fit & Flare Dress, available at Nordstrom for $158
2. Studio 36 Women’s Twill Pashmina, available at Amazon for $16
3. Double Zip Biker Jacket, available at Topshop for $130
4. Carlo Fellini Dominique Clutch, available at eBags for $52
5. Michael Antonio Mallory Bootie, available at DSW for $45
Fall and winter weddings can be absolutely beautiful… the leaves are changings and there’s a romantic chill to the air. Deciding what to wear, however, can be frustrating. That’s why Glam Style Counsel is here to help! Pick a fabric that’s not too glitzy (try to avoid sequins unless it’s a New Years Eve wedding) but still festive and fun. This year when getting dressed to toast nuptials, go for brocade. One of the season’s most festive trends, the fabric says special occasion and party without distracting attention from the bride. You can even wear your frock again to holiday parties throughout the season. Pair it with a fitted jacket, a pashmina to keep warm when inside the ceremony, and a pair of black booties. You can even add tights if it’s an outdoor wedding. Have fun!