It may be called Governor’s Ball, but this is no black-tie affair. Festival fashion, as recently seen at Coachella, is a unique style. With a diverse musical line-up for this summer’s three-day outdoor music festival in New York, the looks will range from bohemian, to indie to hippie couture.
There are only a few items necessary to create a festival-chic outfit. A pair of denim shorts is a must. Paired with a bold tank, it’s easy and foolproof. Think floral and geometric prints, graphic tees, and tops made out of crochet and fringe to get the look.
Of course, an outfit is not complete without accessories! The must-need items include: a floral headband or a hat, and mirrored sunglasses. Gladiator sandals, booties, or Vans will add the finishing touch.
1. Cutler and Gross Dark Turtle Glasses, $500.00
2. Cutler and Gross Cloudy Havana Glasses, $500.00
3. Sunflower Flower Crown Tie-Back Headwrap, $14.99
4. Lucca Couture Crop Top, $44.00
5. Kangol Construct Supre Hat, $58.00
6. Jeffrey Campbell Everwell Boot, $154.95
7. One Teaspoon Bonitas Denim Shorts in Cobain, $99.00
8. Vans Authentic Sneaker, $44.95