Throw those old-fashioned rules out the window—you can wear white before and after Labor Day! White is a notable color trend at Silkies, just as it was on the spring/summer 2012 runways. Worried you’ll get washed out in an all-white outfit? White eyelet tees and tanks look extra crisp when paired with dark denim. You can pair your bright white accessories with the florals, sundresses, and pastels you’ll already be working this summer for a bold pop. Grab the chambray tops you wore this winter and pair them with some white capris and shorts. Check out our white-hot picks.
1. Sculptz by Silkies Control Top Zig Zag Tights, $15
2. Silkies/Sculptz Control Top Opaque Capris, $12
3. Silkies Control Top Pantyhose in Sheer White, $6.99
4. WiNK Tamara Tank in White, $119
5. Jil Sander Retro Round Sunglasses, $230
6. Brandy Pham White Chevron Ring, $38
7. Rebecca Minkoff Flirty Shoulder Bag, $250