Photo: Courtesy of DUKES LONDON
Even if you didn't score an invite to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's upcoming spring nuptials you can still partake in royal wedding celebrations thanks to these tailored experiences that are fit for royalty. In fact, a slew of London hotels are offering up special packages that are perfect for celebrating the wedding of the year.
Photo: Zak Hussein / Splash News
DUKES LONDON Royal Wedding package:
Guests staying at the boutique hotel from April 27-June 3 can enjoy this tailored experience, which includes a trip to Windsor Castle for a picnic breakfast and afternoon tea-for-two in the Drawing Room of the hotel. Did we mention the accommodations are only a five minute walk from Buckingham Palace?
The full package starts at approximately $888.95 per night with a three-night minimum and includes:
- Accommodations in all room and suite categories, including Full English Breakfast
- Pick up and drop off from Heathrow and Gatwick
- Bottle of Gusbourne sparkling wine in room on arrival
- Walking tour of Westminster for two (three hours)
- Afternoon tea for two in the Drawing Room of DUKES LONDON
- Three-course dinner for two at GBR (Great British Restaurant) at DUKES LONDON
- Windsor Castle trip for two with complimentary picnic breakfast in the car; lunch available onsite for an added fee (four hours)
- Royal Wedding souvenir
- Late check out/early check in, upon arrival
The boutique hotel overlooking Kensington Palace is offering up luxurious accommodations that include a horse-drawn carriage ride around London and private tour of Kensington Palace, complete with a photo session in front of the iconic location. The package is valid through December 31, 2018.
The two-night package is priced at approximately $3,682 and includes:
- Two-night stay in a Junior Suite
- Royal Afternoon Tea for two
- A romantic turndown with pink Champagne on one night
- Chauffeured Bentley to a Hatton Gardens jewelry store
- Horse-drawn carriage around London to celebrate the new engagement
- Private tour of Kensington Palace
- Photo session with hotel photographer in front of Kensington Palace
If you're in London in May you can take advantage of this opportunity, which includes a two-bedroom suite complete with a private courtyard and kitchenette.
The two-night package is priced at approximately $5,442.61 per room and includes:
- A three-course meal in the Hunter 486 Restaurant and Bar
- Champagne breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
- Tour of Windsor Castle, (the location of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding)
- Private airport transfers
- £100 Fortnum & Mason shopping voucher