The winter air may be cold, but this December you're sure to heat things up with a few attractive additions to your usual date-night routine. From your fragrance to your stilettos, a few special extras are certain to make the night unique.
Even if you’re the only one who knows it's there, the right lingerie can make you feel fabulous. Silken separates in romantic rose are downright dreamy. Allowing a peek of the luxurious lace of your bra can be provocative. Wear an outfit that makes you feel fantastic, and complete the look with a pair sleek leather gloves and some hot heels. Pumps are never wrong, especially when they have an edge. (We have so much love for studs!)
As for your beauty routine, after you’ve accomplished your desired makeup look, add two tantalizing finishing touches. First, make sure to pack a moisturizing balm in your purse. Your pout will need a polish in the harsh December weather—don’t succumb to chapped lips! The crowning of your date-night look should be a spritz of a special scent synchronized with your playful style. Dare, the flirty new fragrance from GUESS, entices with notes of crisp kumquat, jasmine, and coconut-palm blend to create an irresistible fruity-floral aroma that will surely get you noticed.
We dare you to soften the seasonal chill with your sultry style, complete with these extra-swoon-worthy selections.
1. Keyhole Nappa Gloves, available at Henri Bendel for $138
2. Lilipiache Aromatic Poppy Bralette and Bikini, available at Journelle.com for $80 and $59, respectively
3. GUESS Dare Eau De Toilette, 3.4 ounces, available at Guess for $62
4. kiss me tonight intense lip therapy by philosophy, available at philosophy.com for $21
5. Valentino Rockstud T-Strap Pumps, available at Neiman Marcus for $995