Shades of Shadows For Fall
Though we’re hesitant to completely shift our wardrobes over to full-fledged fall, we can’t say the same about our makeup drawers. What’s making us so excited to warm things up is the vast array of color and textures that we can play with on our eyes. Fall fashion week taught us a colorful lesson, and we’re putting it to use now. While we’re introducing browns, grays, and coppers to our shadow collection (like we always do for fall), we’re making it a point to add a pop of color here and there. On the list: orange, blue and purple – with a hint of green. Here are some palettes and pots that are on our fall beauty wish list:
- Urban DecayEyeshadow in Kush, available at UrbanDecay.com for $18.
- Estee LauderPure Color ‘Instant Intense’ Eyeshadow Trio, available at Macys.com for $36.
- Jason Wufor Lancome Eyeshadow Palette in Violet Streak, available at Nordstrom.com for $51.
- ULTADemi Eyeshadow in Mimosa, available at ULTA.com for $4.
- Marc JacobsBeauty Style Eye-Con No.7 Plush Eyeshadow in The Starlet, available at Sephora.com for $59.
- Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow in Moonlit, available at Target.com for $5.99.
- Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow in Allspice, available at NeimanMarcus.com for $32.
- NARSCream Eyeshadow in Lido, available at NARScosmetics.com for $24.
- IllamasquaReflection Palette, available at Illamasqua.com for $46.50.