8 Gadgets You Need for New York Fashion Week
Don’t let the Louboutins fool you. Style may be the top priority during New York Fashion Week—and any fashion week for that matter—but the dapper doyens who tackle the tents don’t take their jobs lightly. Being on schedule, on trend, and on beat isn’t a skill exclusive to NYFW veterans; they are requirements that even novices must master to maximize their experience. Whether you’re a sage reporter, acclaimed fashion critic, Glam blogger, front rower, publicist, or intern, here are nine tech must-haves that will make your New York Fashion Week a seamless affair.
1. Nike+ Fuelband SE Gold, because your health shouldn’t take a back seat to a grueling show schedule. Available at Nike.com for $149. Nike Fuelband
2. Eye-Fi SDHC Mobi Wireless Memory Card, because its bluetooth capabilities make transferring images from your camera to your phone, or any other device, a snap. Available at BHPhotoVideo.com for $66.33.
3. Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR, or any DSLR camera for that matter, because sometimes, your camera phone doesn’t do fashion week justice. Available at Canon.com for $549.
5. Mophie Juice Pack Air, to keep your phone charged, and you connected. Available at Mophie.com for $99.95.
6. Beats by Dre UrBeats SE, to block out the noise, recap backstage interviews, and turn up a newly-discovered runway soundtrack on the go. Available at BeatsByDre.com for $99.95.
8. Uber, because there’s no way you can compete for a cab with the well-dressed, and well-heeled making rounds. Available on the iPhone and Android devices for free.