8 Great Lasers in a Bottle
Scared to go under the laser? Thank goodness there’s a liquid equivalent! These potent miracles in a bottle offer impressive, comparable results at a serious fraction of the price. One-part sci-fi, two-parts awesome!
1. Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle and UV Damage Corrector, $44.50, Clinique.com
Lightweight and antioxidant-rich, this corrective serum delivers drastic wrinkle reduction and an even skin texture in four weeks.
2. DermaDoctor Photo Dynamic Therapy™ Sunlight-Activated Laser Lotion SPF 30, $85, DermaDoctor.com
This lotion contains Morinda Citrifolia Extract, an ingredient that converts the sun’s rays into a red LED laser equivalent to rejuvenate skin’s tone and texture.
3. Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer™, $75, Sephora.com
Formulated with Dragon’s Blood Complex, this cutting-edge serum boosts elastin by 61 percent and increases collagen by a whopping 84 percent in just four weeks.
4. Dr. Brandt Skincare Laser-a-Peel® System, $75, Sephora.com
It’s a two-step professional-grade exfoliating and complexion-perfecting system that reveals radiant skin, thanks to its progressive QuSone™ technology.
5. L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Clinical Repair 10 Laser Corrector SPF 20, $24.99, Walgreens.com
This nongreasy treatment is formulated with retinol to fight all 10 signs of aging (including wrinkles, elasticity, and dullness) and future sun damage.
6. Biotherm Celluli Laser Intensive Night, $50, Biotherm.com
This night care is clinically proven to stimulate circulation to help eradicate lumpy cellulite and refine skin contours while you slumber.
7. Virtual Laser Redness Rescue, $15.99, Amazon.com
Infused with calming ingredients like chamomile, safflower, and algae, this serum soothes visually irritated skin in less than 60 minutes.
8. Gatineau Laser Day Concentrate, $40, Amazon.com
This pen illuminates skin with brightening light captors to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and smooth over blemishes.