8 Questions for NFYW Bloggers: Kristi Elong
We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this Fashion Week, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, what they’re wearing, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Kristi Elong, Currently Crushing
- Fashion Week Drink of Choice: Smart Water in the morning, Diet Coke in the afternoon and champagne in the evening
- Where You’ll Be Sweating: the walk back and forth from my hotel to Lincoln Center
- Must-Have Restaurant Res: breakfast at the Mandarin Oriental before a busy day of shows
- Can’t-Miss Show: Pamella Roland
- Handbag Pick: Valentino 'Vitello' tote
- Item that’s in there, all the time, no matter what: a pair of Toms
- Shoes To Debut: black patent Chanel booties
- Fashion Week Mantra: I'm doing this because I love it. I'm doing this because I love it. I'm doing this because I love it.