We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this at NYFW Fall 2015, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, how they're staying warm, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Christina Zayas, Le City Kitty
- Fashion Week drink of choice: Always, 3 finger whiskey neat. Sometimes I have champagne, depending on the venue.
- How you'll be staying warm: I will be layering in luxe fur from Jocelyn Fur this NYFW.
- Must-have restaurant recommendation: Pagani is my new favorite place. I will be popping in every chance I get!
- Can't-miss event: Sometime during NYFW, Nylon Magazine will host a party. I will be there or be square.
- Handbag pick: You might see my toting around my favorite Saint Laurent clutch, or alternating with a Proenza Schouler PS11 bag.
- Item that’s in your bag, all the time, no matter what: No matter what, you will find my Glossier Balm Dotcom, Bing Bang x Urban Outfitter Metal Cigarette Case, Bing Bang x It’s a Living Lighter, a vintage silk scarf for my runny winter nose, Thierry Lasry ‘Sexxxy’ sunglasses, a stash or rings I alternate from, Comme Des Garçons polka-dot half-zip wallet, and my Frends Oil Slick ‘Layla’ headphones. I carry a lot!
- Shoes to debut: I will be showcasing more of my Isabel Marant Étoile Bart leopard-print calf hair sneakers. I plan to remain comfy this season.
- Fashion Week mantra: Dress like you’re already famous.