8 Questions for NYFW Bloggers: Hallie Wilson
We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this at NYFW Fall 2015, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, how they're staying warm, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Hallie Wilson, Corals + Cognacs
- Fashion Week drink of choice: Coffee – always a Venti.
- How you'll be staying warm: Piling on the layers underneath a sleek coat.
- Must-have restaurant recommendation: The Smith – my favorite place to unwind with a glass of wine and basket of French fries.
- Can't-miss event: My friend Mackenzie’s brunch in celebration of her e-boutique, Design Darling.
- Handbag pick: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s large Pashli satchel – it fits everything.
- Item that’s in your bag, all the time, no matter what: Two portable Mophie chargers – my phone is always at 30%!
- Shoes to debut: My blush Loeffler Randall ‘Remy’ pumps – though they’ll be cab-to-curb only if there’s snow on the ground.
- Fashion Week mantra: It’s a marathon, not a sprint.