We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this at NYFW Fall 2015, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, how they're staying warm, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Hitha Palepu, Hitha On The Go
- Fashion Week drink of choice: Sparkling water this season (as I’m pregnant), but normally it’s champagne!
- How you'll be staying warm: Long coats, faux fur accessories, and racking up a rather large Uber bill.
- Must-have restaurant recommendation: Atlantic Grill, Bar Boulud, and The Smith near Lincoln Center! Chelsea Market and The Chester if you’re catching shows at Milk Studios, and Le Pain Quotidien any old time.Supper is one of my favorite restaurants - it's a cozy Italian place in the East Village.
- Can't-miss event: Shows and presentations are great, but I look forward to dinners with out-of-town friends the most.
- Handbag pick: Stella McCartney snakeskin Fallabella tote.
- Item that’s in your bag, all the time, no matter what: PA portable device charger, always! I can’t live without my Chargeall.
- Shoes to debut: Jeffrey Campbell Basie boots. You can’t go wrong with over-the-knee boots with a gold caged heel. Bonus points for their comfort!
- Fashion Week mantra: It’s a marathon, not a sprint.