We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this Fashion Week, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, what they’re wearing, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Jackie Giardina, Living After Midnite
- Fashion Week Drink of Choice: I recently gave up coffee (I know, what was I thinking right?), so it's all about unsweetened iced tea right now. And let's be serious: it's not Fashion Week without a couple glasses (or bottles) of champagne!
- Where You’ll Be Sweating: I'm addicted to Pure Barre, so I'm definitely going to be fitting in as many classes during Fashion Week as possible, even if that means taking that dreaded 6am class.
- Must-Have Restaurant Res: Beauty & Essex. I finally got a chance to go in February during Fashion Week and I'm dying to go back.
- Can’t-Miss Show: Pamella Roland
- Handbag Pick: Something with lots of room for everything I need.
- Item that’s in there, all the time, no matter what: Flats and a portable phone charger.
- Shoes To Debut: I'm trying to curb my shoe shopping habit right now so I'll be wearing some old favorites this season.
- Fashion Week Mantra: Be present: don't try to capture every single moment on your phone.