8 Questions for NYFW Bloggers: Mariana Leung
We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this at NYFW Fall 2015, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, how they're staying warm, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Mariana Leung, Ms. Fabulous
- Fashion Week drink of choice: Blueprint Green Juice by day, Manhattan by night…
- How you'll be staying warm: Outside: Down coat w/ fur hood. Inside: Huddled with all of my Press Corps photographer buddies.
- Must-have restaurant recommendation: Jean Georges near Columbus Circle if you want to splurge, Nougatine if you want to take advantage of NYC Restaurant, plus their bar has the best cocktail snacks!
- Can't-miss event: Zang Toi’s show-stopping gowns on the runway.
- Handbag pick: Sentimental favorite, my Marc Jacobs Hillary bag from my early blogging days
- Item that’s in your bag, all the time, no matter what: Canon EOS 50D camera.
- Shoes to debut: Hoping Mother Nature gives me a break to debut my Loeffler Randalls.
- Fashion Week mantra: Fashion is a result of intelligent design!