8 Questions for NYFW Bloggers: Sarah Ruhlman
We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this Fashion Week, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, what they’re wearing, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Sarah Ruhlman, Sarah Scoop
- Fashion Week Drink of Choice: I'll be starting my morning off strong with green smoothies. For the evening hours, I'll be sipping on vodka sprites with cherries.
- Where You’ll Be Sweating: To start off my trip I joined in on a roof top workout with Under Armour. Since then, the runner in me has found its way to Central Park.
- Must-Have Restaurant Res: Anywhere, as long as I can meet up with some of my blogging friends from around the country. I love getting to catch up in person and finding new unique places to eat in the city. My goal is to always try somewhere new.
- Most-Loved Show: All of them! I especially loved seeing (and shopping!) Altuzarra for Target.
- Handbag Pick: My Ivanka Trump bucket bag. It's a neutral color so it'll go with anything, but the best part it how much I can fit in it.
- Item that’s in there, all the time, no matter what: My Samsung Galaxy tablet from Verizon. I can easily snap pictures and I have instant internet access to share my experience.
- Shoes To Debut: My go-to's are Vera Wang black and neutral strappy heels.
- Fashion Week Mantra: Life is short, buy the shoes!