We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this at NYFW Fall 2015, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, how they're staying warm, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Tara Gibson, Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes
- Fashion Week drink of choice: Starbucks Valencia Orange Refresher (and maybe a glass of pinot to wind down the day).
- How you'll be staying warm: LOTS of faux fur.
- Must-have restaurant recommendation: Beauty and Essex, and Babbo.
- Can't-miss event: Lulu’s Style Studio Party.
- Handbag pick: Prada Executive Tote.
- Item that’s in your bag, all the time, no matter what: My phone charger.
- Shoes to debut:Stuart Weitzman "Highland" boots.
- Fashion Week mantra: Work hard, stay humble and sleep when I can!