8 Questions for NYFW Bloggers: Whitney Campeau
We might be busy trolling the tents and shows this Fashion Week, but that doesn’t mean we’re not looking out for friendly faces. Throughout the week, we’ll be featuring a few of our NYFW-bound bloggers, who will dish on where they’re eating, what they’re wearing, which shows their watching—and everything in between. After all, when you’re facing Fashion Week head on, you might as well take some advice from those who know it best.
Whitney Campeau, See Shop Eat Do (image credit: Amy Bartlam)
- Fashion Week Drink of Choice: Coffee from Ninth Street Espresso in the morning, and a nice glass of wine (or two) at night.
- Where You’ll Be Sweating: Soul Cycle. I do it here in LA but also love to try out the NYC instructors.
- Must-Have Restaurant Res: Locanda Verde. The food is consistently amazing, the restaurant itself is gorgeous and the atmosphere is always fun.
- Can’t-Miss Show: Tommy Hilfiger! The settings are always so theatrical and beautiful and I love his clothes.
- Handbag Pick: Navy blue Fendi 2Jours
- Item that’s in there, all the time, no matter what: iPhone for taking photos, a Kind bar and a Harmless Harvest coconut water.
- Shoes To Debut: The leopard print Louboutin's I'm wearing in this photo. I don't think they've been to NYFW yet.
- Fashion Week Mantra: To take it all in…and that it's okay to say no to some things and to just spend time exploring NYC. It's one of my absolute favorite cities and there is so much to see and do.