9 Essentials That Got Us Through Fashion Week
Surviving New York Fashion Week may seem like a ridiculous notion, but with blizzards and flu season in full effect, it was important for us to stay happy, healthy, and dry. To do so we relied on sweet sustenance, solid workouts, appropriate rain and snow gear, perpetual hydration, updated technology, and ofcourse anti-bacterial hand gel.
1. Karlie’s Kookies Perfect 10 Kookie Tin, available at Shopmilkbar.com for $22
2. Uber Car Service, register at Uber.com; prices vary depending on time of day and distance traveled.
3. Flywheel Spin Class, available at Flywheelsports.com for $32 a ride
4. Bath & BodyWorks Pocket Sanitizing Gel in Japanese Cherry Blossom, available at Bathandbodyworks.com for $1.50
5. Mercy Hangover Prevention, available at Drinkmercy.com for $12.50 for a pack of 4
6. Samsung Galaxy II Note, available at Staples.com for $799.99
7. Surell Long Hair Rabbit Earmuffs, available at Bloomingdales.com for $65
8. Kate Spade Pop Art Check Umbrella, available at Katespade.com for $78
9. Loeffler Randall LR Rain Boots, available at Couture.Zappos.com for $195