An ‘Honest’ Style Steal: Jessica Alba’s Look For Less
While out and about in the Big Apple to promote Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You, Jessica Alba kept her own look simple and stylish in theme with the concepts she discusses in the book. Showing off her superior eye for assembling effortlessly chic fashion, Alba flawlessly mixed things up by donning both floral and graphic prints and seemingly contrasting textures. She detailed her black and white palette with just a pop of color, which came from a pair of light blue hoop earrings. While her gorgeous look, consisting of a Michael Kors blazer, Jenni Kayne pants, Christian Louboutin pumps, and the Roger Vivier Prismick Zig Zag shoulder bag, may be out of most of our budgets, you can get the look for less with our finds below.
1. Tildon 'Tiny Collar' Sheer Blouse, available at Nordstrom for $48
2. Black Sheer Panel Blazer, available at Awear.com for $9
3. Tre Vero Cab Hoop Earrings, available at Dillard's for $28
4. Charter Club Petite Pants, Skinny Printed Ankle-Length, available at Macy's for $64
5. Elliott Lucca 'Cordoba' Clutch, available at Nordstrom for $98
6. Nine West Goulding Pumps, available at Zappos.com for $80.99