Rihanna's latest ensemble reminds us why they call the "Stay" singer Bad Gal RiRi; all leather, legs and a Givenchy Rottweiler tee, we're going to have to up our inner edge if we want to attempt to pull off this look. Rihanna donned the statement making style, complete with an orange shearling 3.1 Phillip Lim coat, while out to dinner with friends at Phillipe Chow’s Restaurant April 23rd in New York City. Later that night, the 25-year-old was spotted heading to a party at the Greenhouse Nightclub. Perhaps she was out and about celebrating all those recent Billboard Music Award nominations and a record breaking week? Rihanna's Big Apple adventure comes only days after she took the Miami party scene, spending thousands on the city's top strippers for 4/20. Girl knows how to have a good time, and look fabulous doing it! While her black and white Saint Laurent ankle cuff pumps can be purchased here for $895, we suggest opting for a similar pair for less than a quarter of the price. Then have a budget left over for copies of Ri's cross scoop necklace, pleated skirt, and the rest of her fierce pieces too.
1. French Connection Red Wonderland Wool Collarless Coat, available at Psyche.co.uk for $125
2. The Mountain Rottweiler shirt, available at Misskl.com for $16
3. A.OK Leather Baseball Cap, available at Oakny.com for $42
4. Three-Finger Cross Ring, available at Forever 21 for $4.80
5. Silver Toned Linked Cross Necklace, available at River Island for $12
6. Black Pleat Coated Skater Skirt, available at River Island for $24
7. Steve Madden Steven Revolvir Pointy Toe Pumps, available at Shopbop.com for $139