From her killer vocals (which were live this time!), fierce dance moves and show stopping style, Beyonce left onlookers speechless with her superb Super Bowl half time show, proving she's still the reigning queen of modern music. Her black lace and leather costume for the performance, designed by little known New York-based designer Rubin Singer, was the perfect standout look for the intense performance. Paired with sexy Pretty Polly knee highs and Proenza Schouler booties, the get-up nailed Singer's vision of Beyonce as a valkyrie, a Norse mythological female figure of power. While Bey's python and iguana skin bodysuit isn't the most practical of outfits for non-pop star fashionistas, leather and lace in a more wearable form is a must-have. The combination makes for an edgy and seducing style, and our picks donning the fusion are the ultimate eye candy. Be brave like Beyonce and dare to don the look!
1. Mulberry Paneled Leather and Lace Dress, available at AOL Shopping for $3,500
2. Philipp Plein Lace Panel Dress, available at Farfetch.com for $1,649.90
3. Anna Sui Black Sleeveless Lace Overlay Dress, available at Stylebop.com for $470
4. Rebecca Taylor Lace Dress, available at Rebecca Taylor for $135
5. Saint Laurent Dress with Leather and Lace Appliqué, available at Mytheresa.com for $3,351
6. Black Lace Top Dress, available at Dorothy Perkins for $89