Beat the Heat with These Summer Pool Parties
Now that summer is here, how about throwing a pool party? What I love most about pool parties are the bright colors, the fun and clever treats (“pool noodle” licorice ropes, anyone?), the inexpensive decor ideas (beach balls as dessert table decorations), and the casual, relaxed feel. I love a party where I can not only wear flip flops, but the whole party theme is flip flops!
1. School's out for the Summer! This party features vivid bright colors and cute themed foods, like fondant topped cupcake toppers and sno-cone cupcakes.
2. Fresh blue and yellow hues highlight this gorgeous outdoor party by the pool!
3. Beach balls are the focus of this Summer pool party, where they are used as decorations and also as edible treats!
4. Summer is the perfect time for a Flip Flop party! Plus, they look great as a cake, cupcake toppers, decor items and more!
5. A full candy buffet filled with beautifully colored treats and a cute triple decker candy dot cake are fabulous ideas for a teen's birthday party!
6. At this Last Day of School party, all the colors of the rainbow are spotlighted and are seen in fruit skewers, cupcakes, lollipops and pinwheels!
Jillian Tohber Leslie decided to “get her party on” and launched Catch My Party in 2009, as the place to share party ideas, tips, and photos, and to celebrated the entertainer in all of us! Jillian received her BA and MBA from Stanford University. Jillian currently resides in Palo Alto, California, with her husband, David, daughter, Lainey, and company mascot, Gertie, their nine-year-old Tibetan Terrier. In her spare time, Jillian loves to cook, craft, entertain, style parties, and take photographs. To learn more about Jillian check out her Catch My Party blog, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.