Stylist Ty Hunter, photographer Terry Richardson, models Jessica White and Jourdan Dunn--it looks like all the big names came out to Coney Island to help shoot Beyonce's "XO" music video yesterday. The star of the show was still Queen Bey though, who got down with her famous friends and elated fans on the Cyclone roller coaster and along the boardwalk. Mrs. Carter's chosen ensemble is our new favorite weekend look, at least until the weather gets cold. While Beyonce is forever the queen of glam, she does the laid-back look pretty well too. Layered gold necklaces and bracelets, a baggy white tank over a funky mesh black bra, distressed denim, and grunge platform booties--does it get any cooler than that? Get her retro look for less here.
1. T by Alexander Wang Classic Jersey Racer Back Tank, available at Net-a-porter.com for $77
2. Current/Elliott The Stiletto Distressed Skinny Jeans, available at Net-a-porter.com for $228
3. Mango Embossed Choker, available at Mango for $29.99
4. Hive & Honey Triple Layer Necklace, available at Piperlime.com for $48
5. Sass & Bide Any Timer Mesh and Elastic Bra, available at Sassandbide.com for $110
6. Report Signature's All Black 'Allon' Boot, available at Heels.com for $104.99