Thanks to a special celebrity license perhaps, Beyonce and husband Jay-Z got to celebrate their fifth anniversary in Cuban style. Strolling through Havana with her hubby in hand, Queen Bey went for a jungle chic look consisting of a zebra print blouse and skirt by Thakoon, gold and ruby embellished earrings, JAIPUR tie woven flats, and dramatic cat-eye sunglasses. Her bold separates may be out of our price range (the top alone retails for $390) but you can still get your safari style on with a wild top and bottom giraffe print set from Topshop. Luckily, her exact shoes are available for $195, or for a bit more, we love the similarly styled mint pair from Stuart Weitzman as well. Finish the look with neon nails and a red pout like the "Bow Down" singer's tips and lips, and if you're daring enough, a gorgeous head full of intricate box braids too!
1. Giraffe Print Hooded Jacket, available at Topshop for $116
2. Drop Lense Cateye Sunglasses, available at Topshop for $32
3. Ruby Floral Cross Drops, available at Baublebar.com for $24
4. Giraffe Print Shorts, available at Topshop for $68
5. Stuart Weitzman Jazzygirl Twine Oxfords, available at Shopbop.com for $385