Truth be told, we like to think of every day as National Dessert Day. That doesn't mean we won't be using October 14th as an excuse to whip up some decadent desserts for our loved ones. Celebrate our new favorite holiday with us by trying these seasonal favorites from Foodie.com and create your own collection of delicious desserts. Whether you crave chocolate, salty, or sweet treats, there's a mouth watering treat for you. PS: Check out Best Friends for Frosting's adorably delicious collection of Pink Desserts for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
1. One Bowl Brownies by Jen's Favorite Cookies
2. Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies by Just A Taste
3. Red Velvet Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting by Your Cup of Cake
4. Easy Ice Cream Cake by Real Simple
5. Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies by Averie Cooks
6. Vegan Double-Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake by Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
And since National Dessert Day happens to be in Fall, here is a great collection of Fall dessert recipes where apples are the stars: