We’re gearing up for summer, and for some, that means all things citrus! Citrus is known for its cool and refreshing reputation - even on the hottest day. Today, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite citrus finds.
- When life gives you lemons, make a lemon birthday cake!
- Not only does this lemon meringue pie have a stunning appearance, but it’s so versatile. You can make pies and mini tarts with this recipe.
- Recipes with a bit of a lavender kick are all the rage these days. I love the idea of combining lavender and lemon together in a cake.
- A Blood Orange Cheesecake would certainly make for a great conversation-starter at any party!
- Creamy avocado and lime ice cream makes for the perfect new-aged twist on a summer dessert.
Melissa Johnson is the Founder and Creative Director of Best Friends For Frosting. A self-taught baker, she used the experience she gained from working at three different bakeries to launch Best Friends For Frosting, making her the entertaining expert and dessert stylist she is today. Her expertise has been exhibited on QVC, In The Kitchen With David, America’s Test Kitchen, Easy Food Magazine, Foodspotting, Amy Atlas, Craftzine, The Tomkat Studio and The Party Dress Magazine.