Celebrate Your Curves This Spring
Whether you've already got curves or need a bit of help faking them, we're all about a cinched waist and '50s-inspired cuts to accentuate your curves this spring. Show off your curves by looking for hourglass shapes—think Joan Holloway from Mad Men–inspired shifts and pencil skirts. Choosing undergarments and shapewear that smooth and support is key to a retro hourglass silhouette. The best way to ensure a dress, skirt, or even pants are showing off your curves is to be certain they're hitting at your natural waist, which you can find by bending forward—it's the crease that forms above your belly button and below your ribcage. Measuring your natural waist when purchasing online is vital for finding clothes that fit and flatter. Now that you've found it, it's time to flaunt it! Check out our curve-flattering picks from outerwear to underwear.
- 1. Juicy Couture Mixed Stitches Dress in Tomato, $248
- 2. Gap Pleated Trench Coat in Bubbly, $98
- 3. Curvation Enchanted Lace Minimizer Bra, $12.99 – $15.99
- 4. ASOS Curve Belted Dress With Scoop Neck, $53.72
- 5. ASOS Pencil Skirt in Jersey, $26.86