Celebs’ Guilt-Free Indulgences
We all have ’em! Except maybe Queen Latifah, who when asked her guilty pleasure told HollywoodScoop, “I don’t feel guilty about nothing.” Whether you consider it a guilty pleasure or a guilt-free indulgence, we all have something we secretly—or perhaps not so secretly—enjoy doing to relax. Check out these celebs’ guilty pleasures.
1. “Bathtub and a book and a glass of wine.” —Sarah Michelle Gellar
2. “Teen Mom.” —Rachel Bilson
3. “Chocolate molten cake and ice cream. I probably indulge more than I should.” —Joanna Krupa
4. “Us Weekly.” —Emma Roberts
5. Channing Tatum’s guilty-pleasure movie? “Fried Green Tomatoes.”