“Come and Get It:” We Got Selena Gomez’s Music Video Style
We may have just found the song for the summer — and the must-have outfit for hot nights out to go along with it. Selena Gomez’s sexy single, “Come and Get It,” is the type of jam you’re sure to be dancing to all season. Catchy and provocative, Gomez kills it on the vocal front, but we can’t get enough of the music video either! The 20 year old morphs into the ultimate seductress, taking a racy dip underwater, walking through flower covered fields in billowing, barely there ensembles, and participating in an Indian inspired choreographed set with a suggestive flair. We wonder what the Biebs thinks of it all! Dance along with the entertainer all summer long in a copy-cat version of one of the looks she dons in the video: a gorgeous lace bustier top, sheer chiffon maxi skirt, coin collar necklace and edgy gladiator boots. Let your hair down and boast a “here to work it” attitude like Gomez, and your moves won’t be the only thing turning heads on the dance floor.
1. Rosamosario Amacor lace and tulle corset, available at Theoutnet.com for $280
2. Yochi Multi Style Coin Necklace, available at Maxandchloe.com for $98
3. Vanessa Mooney The Paseo Square Ring To Wrist Bracelet, available at Karmaloop.com for $26
4. Black Chiffon Drape Dip Hem Maxi Skirt, available at River Island for $30
5. B Brian Atwood Deliziosa Laced Sandals, available at Shopbop.com for $297