Is beaded fringe a do or a dated do-not this season? Lindsay Lohan has inspired us to raise the question after donning a nude and silver beaded fringe gown from THEIA's Spring 2011 collection at last night's amFAR Gala in New York. While we look back with great admiration at the trends of the 20's, especially now with The Great Gatsby coming to theaters in the near future, we wonder if this was a style worth showcasing on the red carpet. Are these funky funky fringe pieces a timeless statement or an out of style short coming?
1. Gatsby Fringe Clutch, available at Banana Republic for $79.99
2. Multi-Fringe Statement Necklace, available at The Limited for $6.99
3. Jessica Simpson Bennies, available at Zappos.com for $98.99
4. Chan Luu Beaded Tie Bracelet, available at Shopbop.com for $53
5. BKE Shoulder Fringe Earring, available at Buckle for $4.25
6. Crystal Collar Necklace by Zelia Horsley Jewelry, available at Wondermode.com for $600
7. Beaded Straps Dress, available at Mango for $79.99