Delightful and Delicious 4th of July Desserts
Summer is all about patriotic celebrations: we start with Memorial Day, next comes the 4th of July, and we mark the end of summer with Labor Day. That means a lot of outdoor parties and picnics! Whether you’re throwing a summer soiree or attending as a guest, these delicious desserts are the perfect addition to a summer BBQ bash. Kids and adults alike will love snacking on these sweet treats while watching a sparkly fireworks display. Read on to create these red, white, and blue delights yourself!
1. 4th of July Snowcone Cupcakes by Best Friends for Frosting
2. Red, White, and Blue Layer Cake by Hostess with the Mostess
3. Bite-sized Festive Mini Cakes by She Knows
4. 4th of July Flag Treats by Simply Sweet Home
5. Patriotic Strawberry Pies by Pizzazzerie
6. Stained Glass Jello Treats by Brown Eyed Baker via Best Friends for Frosting